TRANSPORT AND NETWORK PLANNING ENGINEER
Reporting to the Civil Lead, we are looking for an outgoing, team oriented and technically experienced Transport and Network Planning Engineer in our Perth office.
This is the opportunity for the right candidate to join BG&E, a growing, dynamic and privately own consulting practice.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering transport projects with the support of other members of our transport team.
The role will involve technical engineering, project management and some business development.
Suitably experienced individuals will be provided with the opportunity to lead and manage engineering and technical staff on transport infrastructure projects.
We are seeking a qualified Transport and Network Planning engineer with engineering qualifications recognised by Engineers Australia and eligible for MIEAust.
Chartered status highly desirable.
- Engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience, CPEng or eligible for CPEng status.
- Sound knowledge of road network planning processes and demonstrated ability in managing road network planning projects.
- Good technical knowledge and ability in undertaking traffic analysis including forecasting techniques and capacity analysis.
- Good technical knowledge of ITS application including design and concept of operations of managed freeways.
- Multi modal transport planning (including public transport) experience highly regarded.
- Broad knowledge of road and highway design highly regarded.
- Business case writing skills highly regarded.