About the Role
The BG&E Civil team is well established with a reputation as an industry leader with our diverse client base for providing innovative design solutions. Our projects are across the education, healthcare, residential, commercial and public transport sectors. Our passionate and exciting team are looking for a like minded person to join them.
A person who is looking for a hybrid role of administration and coordination in a fast moving organisation would thrive in this position.
What to expect day to day:
- Provide project coordination & support to project teams across a variety of sectors
- Word processing of technical documents, correspondence, reports and other project related requirements
- Document Control utilising company and client software (QDMS, Team binder)
- Working with the commercial and project teams to ensure efficient contract administration processes are adhered to, including project contracts, subconsultant agreements and other related commercial documentation
- Coordination of project mobilisation, inductions and travel requirements
- Support regional growth through the preparation and coordination of high-quality proposals, compiling inputs from a variety of stakeholders
- Monitoring of publicly available tender and news sites to support the development of the group pipeline and coordination of pipeline entries within company systems
- Monthly updates to backlog and project resourcing within BST
- Group meeting facilitation, agenda management and minute taking
- Provide marketing support through the development of quality project data sheets, presentations and other collateral
- Develop and maintain company CVs and skills database
- Ensure compliance across the group with Risk Management, Quality assurance and HSEQ Management systems
- Provision of support to other functions as required
- Maintenance of QA registers
- HR support including onboarding of new team members
- Providing ad hoc support to business leaders in support of growth initiatives
About You (Qualifications, Skills and Experience)
We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual with a passion for excellent service to join our growing Perth based team.
Successful candidates will bring the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with a willingness to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite, with a focus on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with InDesign would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in the construction, engineering and/or consulting industries advantageous
At BG&E, we are united by a common purpose – we believe that truly great engineering takes curiosity, bravery and trust, and is the key to creating extraordinary built environments.
Our 800-strong team in 14 offices across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the United Kingdom and Middle East, design and deliver engineering solutions for clients in the Property, Transport, Ports and Marine, Water, Defence, Renewables and Resources sectors.
We work in partnership with clients and other stakeholders – to challenge conventional wisdom, pioneer new benchmarks in technical excellence, design safety into projects and leverage mutually-rewarding delivery models. BG&E’s projects are also shaped by changing demands in mobility, the impacts of climate change, emerging design trends and consideration of the entire lifecycle.
BG&E is an employee-owned engineering consultancy with more than half a century of experience. Our legacy and our future are underpinned by an unwavering commitment to providing premium client experiences.
BG&E’s values are: care and integrity, the pursuit of excellence, and one team. Our values inform our behaviours and the way we: help clients around the world, empower our people to be high-performing and creative, and contribute to communities. Living our values every day ensures that we demonstrate care and integrity, strive to pursue excellence and serve as one team, that is ‘The BG&E Way’.
Realising Your Career Aspirations (Life at BG&E)
- Flexible working (incl. working from home)
- Health and wellbeing support, as well as from an independent Employee Assistance Program provider
- Attractive remuneration and Paternal Leave (up to 3 months paid parental leave)
- On-the-job mentoring and support to help you be the best you can be
- Learning and development initiatives (incl. contributions to training)
- Discounted Gym Membership
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality is part of BG&E’s DNA – it begins with our values and continues through our culture – and is fostered throughout our workplaces. We recognise and celebrate difference, and encourage our people and potential candidates to be comfortable in bringing your complete self to work. We value who you are. Click here for further information about diversity, equality and inclusion at BG&E.
BG&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applications from all candidates. For roles that are located in Australia, we particularly appreciate applications from Indigenous Australian, as we continue to play an important role in reconciliation and ‘Closing the Gap’ with the traditional First Nations Australians.
Wellbeing, Health and Safety
We ensure our people enjoy healthy workplaces, deploy practices that reduce risk, comply with workplace Health & Safety regulations, impose zero harm to the communities that we operate in and support each other so we can all go home to safely every day.
To apply for the position please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite inquiries and applications from candidates directly, hence agencies need not respond.