Daniel is a highly experienced consulting engineer with robust experience in the management, design, documentation and site supervision of works for road, rail, mining, industrial/bulk materials storage and commercial building projects, across New South Wales (NSW).
He says, “I joined the business because of BG&E’s fantastic reputation for technical excellence and innovation, and their ability to work closely with clients and contractors to achieve great project outcomes that exceed everyone’s expectations. I am committed to helping BG&E, and our partners and clients, to deliver engineering solutions that connect communities.”
Daniel previously held senior roles at Lindsay Dynan, Cardno, SMEC, GHD and Robert Bird, and contributed to the delivery of the following landmark projects:
- M4-M5 Link Tunnels, Westconnex in Sydney;
- Design of the Barraba Rail Line, West of Tamworth, which connects to the proposed intermodal terminal;
- Expansion of BHP’s Mount Arthur Coal Mine in the Hunter Valley;
- The Royal Residential complex adjacent to Newcastle Beah, Newcastle; and
- Redevelopment of Mater Hospital in Newcastle, to name a few.
He holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) and a Doctorate in Philosophy (PhD).
With a proven track record of success in working collaboratively with clients and other stakeholders, Daniel is a welcomed addition to BG&E’s growing team in Sydney.