Cleveland State High School offers premium education to the local community, as a member of the Council of International Schools and an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School offering the IB Diploma Program. The school began operations in 1956 as the first secondary school in the Redland City area, growing to 2120 students in August 2020.
BG&E were the structural engineers for the $10 million three storey General Learning Area building, which comprises part of the Cleveland State High School. The project included the building and all link walkways between the adjacent buildings.
The new General Learning Area building will enable the Cleveland State High School to meet the educational requirements of the growing local population, remaining a pillar of the community.